For many of us, interviews are on par with public speaking as the activity that causes the most uncertainty and trepidation. One way to combat that is to figure out your answers to some of the more common interview questions ahead of time, and practice answering them succinctly and confidently. Practice makes perfect and interviewing is no different. Don't wait until you have an interview on your calendar; start practicing now!!! To increase your confidence even more, practice using mock interviews. Mock interviews are indispensable here at Whole Living Coaching.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your biggest weaknesses?
3. What are your biggest strengths?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. Out of all candidates, why should we hire you?
6. How did you learn about the opening?
7. Why do you want this job?
8. What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?
9. Describe your dream job.
10. Why do you want to leave your current job?
11. What kind of work environment do you like the best?
12. What is your leadership style?
13. What do you like about working in this field?
14. How do you think your co-workers would describe you?
15. What do you like to do outside of work?
16. What has been your biggest failure professionally and what did you learn from it?
17. How would you choose between multiple job offers?
18. What professional accomplishment are you most proud of?
19. Describe your ideal manager?
20. What is the best piece of advice you received from a manager/supervisor?